1.17.2012

thankfulmess

 sometimes I just need to be reminded 
how blessed I am
sometimes I just need to look up
from the mess
and start counting my thankfulness...

it works.
every time.

{instagram plays a huge role}

my thankful list from this weekend...


you. 
 for your one day off since Christmas and our date night.  
how in the world did you manage to work 96 hours last week?  we've missed you.  
you've missed us too.
I love you.
I believe in you.
Thank you for loving me through everything.
you know what I love about us the most?
we're still the same.
we haven't changed.



these boys.
wafflehouse


love this family of mine.
playing the jukebox.
dancing at breakfast.


always an adventure.
exploring the woods.
golden sunlight everywhere.


this little girl.
light-hearted and carefree.
all smiles and sweetness.


pink boots.


finding treasures
in acorns.


homeschool.


our messy nest.

So much to be thankful for.

13 comments:

Andrea said...

Urgent prayer request at Arise 2 Write and All Gods Creatures.

THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely post, filled with lovely photos. These are all lovely things to be thankful for :)

Joy said...

Thanks for taking us along for the journey. So much fun! You have a beautiful family!

Mary said...

precious times!
your perspective is so encouraging to me...SO much to be thankful for!
have a great day.
:)

Mamasita said...

Awesome!!!! ***

kinze said...

needed this today ... thanks!

carissa said...

is it weird to say that your family is hot?! because you all are so pretty!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

such a sweet post joye! what lovely photos. :)

Weza said...

im all about thankfulness this year. and instagram too.
Hubby has been working hours and hours as well. its hard aye. But he does it for us. and I am thankful for him.
Bless you my dear.

Erin Leigh said...

So beautiful. :) I love you girl!

Erin Leigh said...

So beautiful! I love you girl!

Farmgirl Paints said...

i couldn't comment on heather's blog. just wanted to tell you your house is adorable. love the antique couch and all the chevron pillows. very sweet and homey:)

Contemplating Beauty said...

I really like what you said here in the beginning of the post about thankfulness, it was almost like a poem, and i'm a poetry gal.

i need to follow you on instagram!I'm ginalnorma !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape