7.06.2011

help! i'm buried alive under thousands of photographs!


Oh, but I really hope you had a wonderful Fourth of July.
Mine was.
And I had planned to tell you Monday night.
But then I got sidetracked by the other forty fifty posts I had planned to write
between then and now.
All of them overflowing with photographs I spent hours sorting online, offline, and even between the lines.

And after my eyes went bloodshot for the hundredth time from squinting at little picture grids, I came to the conclusion that I am a very erratic blogger
WHO TAKES ENTIRELY TOO MANY PHOTOS.

There.  I said it.

Is there any cure?

4 comments:

Mama Duck said...

I love all of your photographs!!! they make me smile :)

Verna said...

Photographs help us remember things. I love them. We can never have enough. Keep on sharing them with us!

katy said...

happy, happy fourth! and goodness! it takes a lot of courage to say something like that. ::stands in utter awe:: o.0 i think i took a hint of that myself in my case after getting a new camera. :} what can i say? it's fun. :D

oh, and happy anniversary! :)

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

the cure would be to stop blogging, but that's no fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape