9.24.2010

can I unload on you?


....pictures from my iphone, that is (smile and breathe a sigh of relief).  Thaddeus loves the hipstamatic.  He's hip like that.  I have about a hundred pictures on my phone Thad has taken around the house and I think they're all great!  Most are pretty blurry, but he managed to get a few steady shots (and I helped him just a little bit). 

This week we've been quarantined.  My twins share everything....including sore throats.  So life has slowed down to a crawl and we've been drinking chicken broth and taking cool baths.  

And if you happened to drive by the Shell station on Railroad the other day, yes, I was digging in the trash can.  But I was wearing the gloves the kind gas attendant gave me.  And I did find my debit card.  Just in case you were wondering....

Have a lovely weekend!

13 comments:

Maria @ The Trochelmans said...

hahaha that is too funny-I had to go "dumpster diving" too when I accidently threw away my insurance card! I feel your pain! ;)

Kelly said...

Loved the pictures! Bless your heart - I threw my debit card in the trash yesterday, but thankfully realized what I'd done right away.

Southern Gal said...

A child's point of view - love it!

So glad you found that debit card. Major heart palpatations on my part when I think my card is missing.

Jenilee said...

oh no!!! your debit card in the trash! ew! glad you found it though :) and hope your kids feel better soon :)

BARBIE said...

I love your photo! Half of the ones I use on my blog are from my iPhone (don't tell anyone). Sorry to hear the twins have been sick. Oh and I've thrown my debit card in the trash many times! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Cute pics!!

Kristin said...

Hee hee....I can picture you all digging in the trash can at the gas station....glad you found your card! I used to have a red stack doll just like that one in the picture. Sadly, my dog chewed it up :(

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Sweet pics. :) Tell Thad he's a pretty good little photographer. ;) So sorry the twins are sick...hope they feel better soon.

smiles,
rachel

Mich said...

Love the pictures. Keep unloading...your kiddos make me smile.

Lei said...

I love the hipstamatic app, too! Like, so much!

Theresa Miller said...

LOVE IT!

-:-Chanin-:- said...

Hi Joye,
glad my post on motherhood was some encouragement for you :) Love your artistic blog.

Be blessed, Chanin

carissa said...

i so hope the twins are all better by now!!! gotta love those lost debit cards - you are too cute! the pics are truly presh! i especially love the one of you and legend! please tell me how you get them situated all cool like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape