2.13.2013

Happy Love Day!

{inspired by pinterest idea: source unknown}

{decorating for our little party}

{love notes to my man and each one of my kids}

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!!!  
Let love be as real as it gets today and everyday!

The Way of Love:  1 Corinthians 13 (MSG)

 If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate.
If I speak God’s Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, “Jump,” and it jumps, but I don’t love, I’m nothing.
If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love.
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.
 Love never dies. Inspired speech will be over some day; praying in tongues will end; understanding will reach its limit. We know only a portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete. But when the Complete arrives, our incompletes will be canceled.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

so so so very adorable!!!!

vintage grey said...

So sweet! Happy Valentine's Day! xo Heather

Amy said...

So sweet! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family!

Mary said...

so sweet, joye!
i REALLY need to email you...bad!
grrrrr...i am the worst emailer...ever!
do you have that problem?
happy {heart} day!
xoxo

Marli said...

i hope y'all had a great love day. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

BARBIE said...

Cute Valentines!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape