3.15.2009

From no limbs to no limits!!

There is a gate between our backyards.  
And we use it often.  It's really the most wonderful gate because it signifies the friendship we have with our neighbors.  No front door etiquette is required.  Back doors are reserved for those closest of friends.  I love it when my neighbor visits me--she always brings something beautiful to share.  A few days ago she came and brought the most amazing gift.  And I want to share it with you.  It's a story about a man named Nick Vujicic who has encountered unbelievable obstacles--but is more than a conqueror.  It's a story about finding hope that is an anchor for the soul.  It is the most beautiful story I have heard in a long time.  I wept when I saw this, but it didn't bring a sadness.  His story brings hope, healing, restoration, and joy.  His story will renew your faith or give you a reason to believe again.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've seen this before. This guy is AMAZING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape