3.01.2009

Twin's Birdday Party!


the "bird" day cakes

Although I did decorate them, I cannot take full credit for these cakes.  My talented and beautiful mother-in-law baked them.  Which is why they tasted even better than they looked! (And I was sick all night because I ate half the frosting I decorated them with!)  The twin's did not technically have a birthday this year.  They were born on Leap Day!  But we celebrated one anyway.  : )  It was all for the birds.  I hid easter eggs in the backyard and the kids had a blast hunting for the "mamma bird's lost eggs".  We had face painting for the older kids while the twins had a blast "cake painting"!  The pictures tell all.


The Beautiful Bird-day Girl


Sitting pretty


The Bubbly Bird-day Boy


Sportin' converse!  (kisses to the Aunties)


Big Brother Tiger (courtesy Orissa: face-painter extraordinaire)
It lasted all of two minutes!

My babies are one!  Is that a gray hair?!


"Oh yeah, baby"


"Cake Fight!"


"Umm, this is so messy.  Look, my fingers are dirty."


"Hmm...what does yours taste like?"



an ending and a beginning...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape