11.23.2009

apple cider pancakes


I am thankful for...
apple cider pancakes


favorite pancake batter (mine is Pioneer Brand)
1 1/2 pkg. spiced apple cider instant drink mix (if making 6-8 pancakes)
1 1/2 c. thinly sliced and roughly diced apples
1/4 tsp.cinnamon


Top with apples, whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a drizzle of syrup.

Diclaimer:  I am not a chef.  In fact, I didn't even know how to cook an egg when I got married.  So, coming up with recipes is not something I generally do  (I'm lucky if it comes out well even after I follow the directions!)  I put this together this morning and I enjoyed it, but it is no gourmet meal. : )

14 comments:

Lauren said...

ummm.... YUUMM!!! That sounds amazing!! Thanks for sharing the recipe - I intend to recreate this delightful breakfast!

Darcie said...

Those seriously sound so good! I love this time of year with all the apple recipes...I think this one I need to try! Thanks for sharing!!!

Lindy said...

I love apples! I will have to try it! Good for you for trying something new.

Unknown said...

Yummy! We will have to try this, Molly loves apples!

Jenilee said...

your disclaimer made me laugh. :) me too! sounds good though. I love apple cider this time of year and I love pancakes!

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Looks YUMMY!!!!
Wylie

Mich said...

looks yummy!

Kristin said...

Yummy! That sounds and looks so delicious!!

Unknown said...

for a girl hankerin for Apple cider so far from her home apple country town, this looks heavenly!!

Dani Joy

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds and looks good.

christy rose said...

Apple cider donuts are my absolute favorite! I bet they make amazing pancakes too! It sounds delicious!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Sounds yummy! And that picture... looks like it could have come off the pages of a fancy food magazine! :)

Veronica said...

Looks delish!

sara said...

OK- I HAVE to try these apple cider pancakes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape