11.06.2009

yellow is the color of her shoes



Astair loves shoes.  She begs to wear them, cries when we remove them, and puts on several different ones during the course of a day.  She's even tried to wear more than one pair at the same time!

If she's missing, we can always find her in her closet, sitting atop a pile of shoes.  Nothing makes her happier!  (And we have no idea where she gets this from...ahem) She nearly hyperventilates with joy when she hears me mention the word.

The other day she begged her daddy to put her boots on and she ran around the house wearing nothing but her eskimo boots and a diaper.  Ahhh, yes.

Little girl, you are sweet indeed.
With your rings of curls and dainty feet.
All sugar and spice and all things nice.
All cheery and mellow in slippers of yellow.
My Little girl, you are sweet indeed.

14 comments:

Carrie said...

beautiful girl with beautiful shoes! I love them! I so wish they were in my size! She is so sweet!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my she is so cute and she would fit in great with my girls...they love their shoes too:) Love those yellow mary janes. Adorable.

Kelly said...

She is so cute and I LOVE the shoes! :)

Mrs. B said...

um, those are the cutest shoes that i've ever seen! she sure knows how to pick 'em. so sweet.

Unknown said...

So so sweet!

Kristin said...

Awww! Such cute shoes! I love her name too. I don't know if you ever mentioned it before :) My Lily has always LOVED shoes too. You can't leave yours out without her taking a stroll in them. Ha!

christy rose said...

Adorable yellow feet!

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Joye, I love this!!! My youngest is a 3 year old boy, and just like his older brothers, the memories came pouring back as he ran around in his new bright red LLBean puddle stompers and a pullup. No other clothes. SWEET memories!!!! Thank you for following my blog. I am really looking forward to the encouragment, and JOY in yours, and am blessed that the Lord led me to you!
Joyfully,
Wylie

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! How sweet is that..Well she will be easy to buy gifts for :) Hope your feeling well.. oxoxox

Lauren said...

so sweet and precious!!! I want those yellow shoes... do they come in adult size 9???? :P

Traci Michele said...

FIRST: LOVE THE SHOES

SECOND: CAN I GET SOME TO MATCH?

THIRD: SHE IS A GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART!

Hugs,
Traci

Mich said...

too sweet.

Unknown said...

Molly loves shoes, too! She even wears my shoes around the house! We have now been letting her pick her own shoes out to wear with her outfit!

Holly said...

Those yellow shoes are just too sweet! Kyndra likes shoes. She loves to put on my dress shoes and walk around in them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape