11.19.2009

what i love

I love etsy.

I have been avoiding it lately because it's a wee bit addictive to search and sift through the thousands upon thousands of gorgeous goodies.  I'll admit that I am only a lurker and rarely buy.  So far, I've been completely satisfied to window shop and let my creative nature run wild.  I'm constantly thinking, "I could so make this..." and then I remember that I don't even have time to shower and get dressed every day!  Awhile back,  I even created a fun product that I wanted to sell on etsy, but I quickly realized how time consuming it was to make just one and I had to shelf it.  I'm sure they'll be plenty of time for it later--when I'm old and gray and have nothing better to do than sit around knitting and reading books and sipping on eggnog.  And I'm sure then I'll wish I was changing ten diapers a day, kissing away bobos, and rescuing rubber duckies from the toilet...  

Ahhh, this is truly a wonderful life.

My latest etsy love:  a rose cameo "fleur necklace" from pandadcub




6 comments:

Veronica said...

I love making/buying handmade things. There is something so special about them!

Lauren said...

I love that necklace!! Sooo pretty!

I, too, have an etsy addiction :/
But, I am also just a window shopper! :)

Kristin said...

I am the same way Joye. I just love, love etsy and moms who make stuff!!! And I struggle with my own business because the things I love to make are so time consuming and it's really hard to find time to do them, so I haven't been doing too well with keeping up with mine, but I do try. LOL! There's something so special about unique, one of a kind items. I think this weekend I will just search etsy and try to do all my Christmas shopping on there. I just don't have time to go shopping everywhere and doing it from home would be much easier!

Unknown said...

I am with you! Etsy is addicting, and my pocket book can't keep up! Have fun browsing!

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Very cute! Maybe I don't need to know about Etsy, b/c I can see where this would be very addictive! Darling stuff!

Holly said...

I love Etsy too! So many great finds!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape