5.29.2009

the EYEs have it...

AHOY there!

Thank ye all SO kindly fer yer prayers concerning me pirate...uhh...I mean me corneal ulcerative condition!

God is Good, Maties!  God IS GOOD!

Me eye's a healin' quite nicely. ^_*

Yesterday I didn't dare go outside because the light was excruciating and I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face!  But this morning felt promising.  I ventured outside for my doctor's appointment, looking very silly I might add, but definitely improved from yesterday!  I had to wear my sunglasses over my glasses and my the sunglasses are just a bit small for that to work as nicely as one would want so they stuck out 3 inches from my face in an uneven slant!

I still think an eyepatch would have been so much more fashionable.

But the good ole doc didn't agree.  And he knows best.  Yes sir.  No arguments from this patient.

**Thank you, dear friends, for all your prayers and your adorable comments!
And THANK YOU, my Jesus, for answering them all with your healing touch!

13 comments:

Faye said...

Joye,So glad you are better!Hope you have a great weekend! Blessings, Faye

Jennsmere said...

So happy to find you and enjoy your wonderful blog! I am praising the Lord with you for His Healing Touch!!

He is always faithful!

Bless you, sweet one,
Susan

Kristin said...

You are the cutest thing ever with your pirate eye! LOL!! I'm glad to hear it's doing better!!

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Nordin, LMT, CPT said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Thoughts and prayers, Jen

Beth in NC said...

Praying your eye will be back to normal asap! :o)

Carrie said...

So glad to hear your eye is healing quite nicely!

Adorable picture...you really can pull off the pirate thing...heehee! And cute glasses! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

So... :\ I guess I'm not getting an eyeball in the mail anytime soon??

Bummer, I was totally lookin' forward to it.

Hm, I'm going to the store to buy some grapes now :o)

Miss Charlene said...

You have such great spirit about this, keep it up! God is working, do not despair!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Ahoy there matie...You are too cute! Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

But there is a freind that sticks closer than a brother....Proverbs 18:24...
We may be bloggers..But one day in Heaven...We will worship together in the presence of our Lord and Savior...Won't it be something!..Keep on singing Joye the Joyeful! Shi~

momstheword said...

Arrrrrrrrgh.....you're getting better. Yay!!!! Still think the pirate patch would have been cute with your hair color!

Sweet pictures and tribute of your grandparents. My parents had a marriage like that, up until the day my dad died.

Even now, my mom still loves him and talks about him and misses him greatly, of course.

Veronica said...

Glad that you're feeling better. I pray that you'll be back to your old self again soon! Have a great weekend!

christy rose said...

Happy to hear about your eye! God is good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape