5.02.2009

More Bargain Decorating Files: Red Chandelier

I've been a little behind on my posting lately.
My Sweetness has been sick these past couple days.  So we've had a few sleepless nights and days of just cuddling.  The sleepless nights, though, turned me into a grinch and God's been pruning me for the fruit of the spirit (more on that in tomorrow's post ^_^).  All I will say for now is "ouch."

I've been having a creative itch lately and of course I had to scratch it.

Bargain Tip #8:  Spray paint is magic.  A red chandelier has been a recurring dream of mine, so I decided to buy some red spray paint and make my dream come true...
the chandy before...

the chandy after...

isn't it delicious?

Bargain Tip #9:  I cut fresh flowers from the garden and displayed them in an arrangement of small vases.  Mmmm....they look good enough to eat.


6 comments:

Kristin said...

BEAUTIFUL Joye!!! I LOVE red! I love the flowers too! Those look perfect! I wish I was creative with decorating. It's just not something I know much about, so I love seeing what others can come up with! And it's really cool when you don't have to spend a lot of money! Sometimes my husband will bring in roses off his rose bush outside and we will put them in a vase. They always look so pretty. And, of course, I always have tiny little flowers that the girls pick for me....those are my favorite! :)

Hope your sweetness is feeling better soon (and you too!).

Have a great weekend!
Kristin

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow...I love that Red Chandy...great job. I can never motivate enough to turn something ordinary into a masterpiece like you did. Great job.
Love the flowers too.

Faye said...

Joye,great job.Everything looks beautiful.Have a great weekend, Blessings, Faye

Summer said...

Ooooh...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the red chandelier!!! And, I can't wait until I have a garden with flowers....how beautiful!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...

it's stormy as can be here right now...yuck! I'm staying in...staying dry...and staying safe....Take care!

-Summer

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, just stopped by your blog after you left a comment on mine. Glad to hear I made ya smile. That means I added a day or two to your life! =0) J/K ...maybe.

Love your blog and the tips! That chandelier is AWESOME in red!

momstheword said...

I love the red touch! The red and white looks so pretty and fresh. I love bright colors.

I hope your sweetie feels better soon. It's no fun to be sick.

Sometimes we tend to forget that we need to be pruned in order to grow so beautifully! Will look forward to your sharing with us what He is teaching you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape