5.14.2009

The Mulberry Tree Jam

All around the mulberry tree
This mommy chased her wee ones...

Did you know that mulberries grow on trees?!  Unfortunately, I now know this.  One of the only trees in our yard with branches directly over our heads pelts us with mulberries all day long!  The lawn is an inch deep (really, I never exaggerate)  in mullberries.  

We're not playing here, folks, we're jammin'!

porch jammin'...

diapee jammin'...


baby "nose" best jammin'...

"can you tell what I've been eatin'?" jammin'....

We're jammin'...   Jammin' the day away....  We're jammin...

Jammin' till mamma gets an axe and chops down that stinkin' mulberry tree that stains all our clothes, our knees, our toes, our hands, our shoes, our noses, and even her floor!

The end.

12 comments:

More Than Words said...

LOL..oh my gosh!! Those look soooo yummy! But, I can see where it would be frustrating too!!! Wow!! But, you must be sick of them, huh?? LOL

Faye said...

Joye,this is so sweet.The pics are precious.Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye

Carrie said...

Oh no! I certainly would not like that on all the clothes and on the floors...but your sweet wee ones sure wear it well! Somehow the outdoors always makes it indoors around here too! Cute pictures! {btw - the camera I got for Mother's Day is a Nikon D5000...luckily it seems to know what it's doing, because I don't! ha ha! But I'm having fun trying!}

Kristin said...

You are adorable Joye! I love the descriptions of the pictures....too cute!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Stephanie said...

Haha! My great aunt had a mulberry tree - they taste so yummy but are SO messy! I remember getting a nasty stain on a WHITE shirt once - it DOESN'T come out.

Veronica said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! Love the pictures!!! Can I just tell you how much I love reading your posts? You have such a way with words!

Thanks so much for all the encouragement, btw, it is very much appreciated!

Summer said...

HAHAHA! You poor thing.....

What do mulberries taste like???

Anonymous said...

Awww - so sweet!!

crittyjoy said...

how very adorable! I could see where it might become a problem though..stains, stains, stains :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog...your comment meant so much to me :) I have been working on my bloggy voice and your comment touched my heart tremendously...and now I am off to look around here some more...and add you to my reader of course :) i enjoy your writings :)

Blessings!

Tricia said...

Oh my! The messes our kids make! But the memories they make are worth it all... most of the time!

Blessings!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What sweet pics! :D I don't think I've ever had a mulberry. I bet it is good as I love berries.

really.truly said...

We had a mulberry tree in our yard growing up....I loved going outside and eating them off the tree.

Hey, you are a fellow mommy of twins!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape